1. Removing your Chicken thighs 1 hrs before from the fridge.
2. Take a deep sauté pan and add 2 tbsp rapeseed oil. Season thighs well and seal off on all sides until golden and remove.
3. In the same dish add butter, shallots, 3 cloves sliced garlic, leeks, and Orzo.
4. Sweat all ingredients until softened and then add tomato puree and cook for a further 5 mins. Now add your red wine and reduce by half.
5. Now add whole can of vegetable stock stir well and cook stirring continuously for 10 mins.
6. Now add butter beans, thyme and tinned tomatoes and season well with salt and pepper. Add the chicken thighs and sprinkle with bread crumbs and parmesan.
7. Place into a pre-heated oven at 200c for 15 minuets.
8. Remove and serve
9. ‘Enjoy The Walter Rose Way’